Blank Sublimation Pillow Covers 18x18 Polyester Linen
Blank Sublimation Pillow Covers 18x18 Polyester Linen. Our blank polyester linen pillow covers are 100% polyester, perfect for Sublimation, HTV, or Embroidery. These are a shade lighter in color than our previous stock. We recommend placing a piece of parchment in the pillow cover before pressing to prevent the case from becoming fused together.
• 100% Polyester Linen
• Covers Measure: 17.83" x 17.83" to fit 18" x 18" pillow form
• Machine wash cold, like colors
• Hang to dry
• Light iron inside out
• Zipper Closure in the seam
• Great Quality, finished Seams
• Please follow application instruction from the manufacturer of the material you are using to personalize.
• Please ensure you place parchment paper within the pillow cover when pressing.
To apply Siser HTV: please refer to the following link https://www.siserna.com/files/heat-transfer-vinyl-instructions.pdf
Recommended Sublimation Application Instructions:
Time: 60 Seconds
Temperature: 400° F (204° Celsius)
If your transfer doesn’t sublimate correctly, the settings may be incorrect for your material. The problem may be a heat press that’s not actually heating the paper and blanks to the set temperature. There’s a good chance the displayed or set temperature doesn’t actually match the platen temperature. Use a contact thermometer to check it and adjust accordingly.
IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO TEST YOUR MATERIAL! TEST TEST TEST
We do not accept returns or offer refunds for user error.