Burlap Pennant Garden Flag Blank with Black Ruffle
Our Burlap Pennant Garden Flag Blank with Black Ruffle is perfect for adding your own personal touch. Create using Heat Transfer Vinyl, Embroidery, or Fabric Paint.
- 12" x 17.5"
- Plastic Backing to help keep their shape and stand up over time. The plastic backing is also on the burlap used to make the loop for hanging. Do not press this area, to prevent the plastic from becoming infused together.
- Very Nice Quality!!
To apply HTV:
- Set your Heat Press to 310 degrees
- Press your flag for 10 seconds before adding your HTV
- Position your HTV onto your flag
- Place your teflon sheet on top of your HTV
- Press for 20 seconds (sometimes you may have to do this step more than once to get your HTV to adhere)
- Remove the transfer backing from the HTV
- Place teflon sheet onto your HTV, press another 20 seconds
- Do not overpress as this could cause curling of the flag. If curling occurs, place flag under a flat, heavy object for a minimum of 24 hours.