Faux Burlap Pillow Cover 100% Polyester with Knife Pleats for Sublimation and Vinyl
These are our new design which have a lighter tint. Our knife pleat blank polyester linen pillow covers are 100% polyester, perfect for Sublimation, HTV, or Embroidery. We recommend placing a piece of parchment in the pillow cover before pressing to prevent the case from becoming fused together.
• 100% Polyester Linen
• Covers Measure: approx 17.25” to fit 18" x 18" pillow form
• Machine wash cold, like colors
• Hang to dry
• Light iron inside out
• Zipper Closure in the seam
• Great Quality, finished Seams
• Please follow application instruction from the manufacturer of the material you are using to personalize.
• Please ensure you place parchment paper within the pillow cover when pressing.
To apply Siser HTV: please refer to the following link https://www.siserna.com/files/heat-transfer-vinyl-instructions.pdf
To apply Sublimation: Please follow the instructions provided by the transfer paper manufacturer. Keep in mind, applications instructions are specific to your substrate which varies based on substrate material and heat press calibrations.
If your transfer doesn’t sublimate correctly, the settings may be incorrect for your material. The problem may be a heat press that’s not actually heating the paper and blanks to the set temperature. There’s a good chance the displayed or set temperature doesn’t actually match the platen temperature. Use a contact thermometer to check it and adjust accordingly.
IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO TEST YOUR MATERIAL! TEST TEST TEST
We do not accept returns or offer refunds for user error.
Wash inside out in cold water, on gentle cycle. Hang to dry.