School Bus - Chunky Mix
- Material: Non-Toxic Polyester (PET)
- Type: Metallic
- Size: Chunky Mix
- 2oz net weight
- Packaged in a Plastic Shaker Bottle
POLYESTER GLITTER CAN BE USED ON:
POLYESTER GLITTER CAN BE USED WITH:
PET glitter is more durable and lasts longer than typical craft glitter. PET Glitter is solvent resistant which means it will not break down when added to resins or other solvents. PET Glitter can be subjected to continuous UV light and very high temperatures without losing its sparkle. PET glitter is non-toxic but is not recommended for ingestion.
We make every effort to present the true color of the product. However, color may vary depending on the material, camera used, and/or the device used to view the product.
Once received it is the buyers responsibility to use the product correctly to ensure the best possible result. Misuse of any product will not result in a refund or exchange.